Air Max 2015 Black Green Blue
Save: 54% off
MAXIMUM CUSHIONING FOR AN UNSTOPPABLE RUN
The Nike Air Max 2015 Men's Running Shoe puts plenty of soft, flexible cushioning between you and the unforgiving ground for exceptional comfort throughout your run.
The full-length Max Air unit delivers excellent cushioning with enhanced flexibility for smoother transitions through footstrike.
The ultra-plush, seamless engineered mesh upper provides lightweight comfort to help keep feet cool. It's been simplified and refined for enhanced flexibility and a more lightweight ride.
Dynamic Flywire cables integrate with the laces and wrap your midfoot for a truly adaptive, supportive fit.
- Internal bootie wraps your foot for a sock-like fit
- Unique eyestays work with the Flywire cables to create an even better glove-like fit
- Sculpted Cushlon midsole combines plush cushioning and springy resilience for impact protection
- Midsole flex grooves for greater forefoot flexibility
- Waffle outsole for durability and multi-surface traction
- Offset: 12mm
- Weight: 12.9 ounces (men's size 10)
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.